- We're a world-class university (ranked in the world's top 350 universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17, and the world's elite by the QS World University Rankings 2016-17)
- We have 10 subject areas in the world's elite according to the 2017 QS World University Rankings by Subject
- We're in the UK's top 25 universities for the quality of our research (Research Excellence Framework, THE research intensity ranking)
- We've been voted one of the top creative universities in the UK by students (Which? University 2016)
- 9 out of 10 of our students go into work or further study when they graduate (DLHE 2014-15)
Our highly regarded programmes in subjects covering the arts, humanities, social sciences, cultural studies, computing and entrepreneurial business and management, are taught by world-leading lecturers in outstanding facilities. Our pioneering and renowned academics inspire you to engage with your subject creatively, preparing you for your future career.
Goldsmiths is a unique place to study. You’ll experience an innovate approach to learning, excellent resources and a vibrant global community which has led to us being ranked in the world’s top 40 universities for international students (QS World University Rankings 2014). With a world-class reputation for creativity and innovation, we bring learning to life with personal contact from academics who are the best and brightest in their fields.
Founded in 1891, and part of the University of London since 1904, we’re well known for our rich academic history. Our students have voted us as one of the UK’s top political and creative universities (Which? University 2014), and no other university has had such an impact on popular cultre.
With a Goldsmiths degree, expect to be challenged. Expect to change how you think and be inspired to explore your own areas of interest, developing a fresh approach to your area of study. Through lectures and seminars you’ll be introduced to your subject, and encouraged to challenge existing concepts and develop your own ideas.
We champion degrees that provoke thought and stretch the imagination. This is why so many of our former students are leading the way in reshaping the socio-cultural landscape on a global scale. Find out more about what the undergraduate programmes that Goldsmiths has to offer.
Employers rank us as one of the country’s best universities from which to recruit graduates, according to a new survey published in the Times Higher Education magazine.