Integrated Degree in Psychology (including Foundation Year)
This is a four-year degree at Goldsmiths. If you successfully achieve the progression requirements of the foundation year, you can continue with the full-time three-year BSc (Hons) Psychology degree.
Why study the Integrated Degree in Psychology at Goldsmiths?
- The programme is ideal if you're interested in psychology and its many applications, and want to boost your academic profile and progress to the full-time BSc Psychology
- There are no formal entrance requirements, you just need to demonstrate a lively interest in the world of psychology
- You'll attend a study skills course as part of the programme, to develop your academic writing and research skills
- We have excellent specialist and general-purpose research laboratories, includng an EEG suite for brain research, an infant lab, and a visual perception and attention laboratory
- Psychology at Goldsmiths achieved a high score of 94% for teaching and 96% overall satisfaction in the 2013 National Student Survey (NSS).
Please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch about this course.
- Department : Psychology
- Course length: 1 year (Foundation) + 3 years (undergraduate degree).
- How to apply: Apply online via UCAS
- Typical GCE A-level offer: