In this section
Inspire friends and family with the gift of learning. With a wide range of skills-based and academic courses, there's a course for everyone.
Introducing the Short Courses Gift Card, a unique and thoughtful gift. Gift Cards can be purchased for £20, £50 or £100 and can be used for all Short courses.
Purchase your Gift Card on Eventbrite and choose from the list. We will usually send you the Gift Card to personalise, or we can send the card directly and write a personalised message for you.
Gift Card FAQs
Q: How do I buy a Gift Card?
A: You can buy Gift Cards online on the Eventbrite page.
Q: What denominations are Gift Cards available in?
A: Gift Cards are available in the following convenient amounts: £20, £50 and £100.
Q: How are Gift Cards delivered?
A: We will send the Gift Card to the purchaser in the post.
Q: How quickly will the Gift Card arrive?
A: Gift Cards will arrive within 5-7 working days after your order.
Q: Can I use a discount code alongside a Gift Card?
A: If you are eligible for a Short Course discount please contact the Short Courses Team on 020 7896 2626 or email email@example.com.
Q: How do I redeem a Gift Card?
A: Each Short Courses Gift Card has a unique code, that can be entered during the checkout process on Eventbrite.
Q: Does my Gift Card have an expiration date?
A: Gift Cards must be redeemed within a year of the purchase date.
Q: Can the Gift Card be delivered to the recipient instead of the purchaser?
A: The Gift Cards are designed for the purchaser to personalise with their own message. Or we can write a message for you and send the card directly to the recipient. (See 'Shipping Address' at the checkout).
Q: Can I use more than one Gift Card to pay for a course?
A: If you would like to combine multiple Gift Cards, please call the Short Courses Team on 020 7896 2626.
Q: Can I buy a Gift Card to cover the whole course fee?
A: If you would like to buy a Gift Card that covers the whole fee for a course, please call the Short Courses Team on 020 7896 2626
Q: Can I refund a Short Courses Gift Card?
A: Only the purchaser can refund the Gift Card. If you would like a refund, please call the Short Courses Team on 020 7896 2626.
Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions of Goldsmiths Short Courses apply to courses booked with this Gift Card.
- Gift Cards have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase other vouchers.
- Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is shown on the voucher.
- The original Gift Card code must be presented and surrendered when booking.
- Only ONE Gift Card code can be used when booking ONLINE.
- Multiple Gift Card codes can be used at the same time by contacting Short Courses Team on 020 7896 2626
- Lost gift cards/vouchers cannot be replaced but a record of purchase and voucher number will be kept. If you lose your gift card please contact the short courses team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gift Cards are redeemable against all Goldsmiths Short Courses but cannot be used for payment for any other courses run by Goldsmiths.
- Where the value of the booking is lower than the value of the voucher used, credit will be held on the student's account until the voucher expiry date. Credit is non-transferable.
- The Short Courses Office is closed between 21 December 2016-2 January 2017 and no Gift Cards can be produced during this time.