Print Services at Goldsmiths provide quick and good value print solutions for businesses and individuals, as well as for the university’s staff and students. We are conveniently located close to the heart of the campus.
We are located just to the left of the Richard Hoggart Building (RHB) on Goldsmiths’ campus in New Cross, SE14 6NW. If you need a parking space, please let us know in advance and we’ll arrange one.
We are open 9am-4.30pm (closed for lunch 1-2pm) on Monday-Friday throughout the year. Please call in: you don’t need an appointment.
020 7919 7142
Print and Finishing
- large format posters and roll-up banners for exhibitions
- stationery (including Goldsmiths branded materials): letterheads, compliment slips, business cards
- large volume mono/colour copying
- brochures, flyers and leaflets
- postcards, menus, price lists, newsletters, pocket folders, labels, greetings cards
- A5 and A4 booklets (stitch, fold, trim)
- binding (PUR perfect bind and Wire-O)
- architectural plans (mono or colour)
- NCR invoice sets/booklets
- course packs
- paper supply
- print buying
- variable data (direct mail) printing