All former students automatically join the Goldsmiths alumni community and can register to use the Library's facilities.
- Recent graduates (alumni who left Goldsmiths within the last three years) may register for alumni membership. Membership is free, lasts for three years from your finishing date, and permits the borrowing of four books at a time.
- Following initial three year Alumni membership, members may obtain another three year's membership. Alumni renewing their membership have two options: (1) they may renew their membership with borrowing rights (for £30); or (2) they may renew their membership with reference access only (free-of-charge).
- Alumni who left Goldsmiths over three years ago may pay £30 for alumni membership, which will last for three years and permits the borrowing of four books at a time.
- Alumni members may access the Library 24/7.
- Alumni members may access the guest wi-fi.
- Alumni members are unable to access computers or online resources owing to licensing restrictions.
- If you are in debt to Goldsmiths, you will need to clear this debt before registering with the Library.
How to register
Alumni should apply online before visiting the Library.
Please allow up to three working days for a response.
When you receive a notification email from us that your application has been successful, please go to the Library helpdesk with proof of address (e.g., a utility bill). After that, you will need to collect your Alumni card from the Security Office in the Richard Hoggart building. The Security Office is open from 12.00-14.00 and 17.00-18.45 on weekdays and from 12.00-14.00 on Saturdays.
How to contact us
Goldsmiths, University of London
London SE14 6NW
Telephone 020 7919 7150 (Library Reception), 020 7919 7189 (Library Help Desk)